Stainless Steel Shaft – with EzyLock PAT PEND Easy and instant locking and unlocking by hand.
Universal Support –
• For vertical or horizontal mount.
• Micro adjust with scale for each 0.25 mm (0.01″).
Tormek Original Grindstone – Developed to combine efficient steel removal, smooth surface finish and long life. 220 grit. Can be graded with SP-650 for a 1000 grit surface.
Advanced Water Trough – with screw lift, magnet, water chute and scrape Built-in magnet for swarf collection and attachable chute to catch every drip.
- Dimensions: Width 270 mm (10 5/8″), Depth 270 mm (10 5/8″), Height 330 mm (12″)
- Weight: Shipping weight 17.8 kg, Machine only 14.8 kg
- Grindstone: Tormek Original Grindstone, Aluminium oxide, 250×50 mm (10″×2″) 90 rpm, torque 14.7 Nm
- Leather Honing Wheel: 220×31 mm (8 5/8″×1¼”)
- Main Shaft: Stainless steel main shaft, stone hardware and EzyLock.
- Housing: Zinc cast top and frame. Sides in ABS plastic.
- Motor: Industrial single phase, 200 W (input) 230 V, 50 Hz or 115 V, 60 Hz. Continuous duty, Maintenance free. Silent running, 54 dB. 25,000 hour life
WHY DO IT THE TORMEK WAY…
Sharpen all your edge tools With the wide range of Tormek patented jigs, you can sharpen practically all types of edge tools. Tormek is dedicated to developing water cooled sharpening through innovative solutions!
Exact replication The key word when sharpening the Tormek way is repeatability. You can shape the tool exactly to your needs. Even complicated shapes such as fingernail turning gouges, spoon carving gouges and oval skew chisels with a radiused edge are easily sharpened.
Cleanest edges You finish the sharpening process by honing and polishing the edge on the leather honing wheel. You get a razor sharp edge.
Fast sharpening Once the shape is created, you remove only a fraction of the steel when re-sharpening, which makes it a quick job.
Full control At the low speed, you have full control of the sharpening and remove no more steel than necessary. An extra benefit is that your tools last longer.
No risk of overheating There is no risk that the edge becomes overheated and loses its hardness.
Safe and quiet Worn steel particles are deposited into the water trough, keeping the air clear of grinding dust. No sparks are produced that can be a fire hazard in workshops with a lot of wood dust. You will also find that the Tormek runs surprisingly quietly.
Quality and performance Buying a Tormek is a safe investment in quality and performance with a 8 year warranty, 5+3 after online registration.
|T-8 ORIG||Tormek T-8 ORIGINAL Sharpening System
Includes: SE-77, WM-200, PA-70, HB-10, DVD-1PAL, SP-650 & TT-50